Wednesday, March 18, 2020

GVP by my eyes, Come, Behold it


Gujarat Vidyapith lingers on in my memories as soon as I leave the campus and reach my home.

The institute is not stately building like any palace nor it has any marble floors to roll on. It is as sober and simple as can be and this simplicity runs through the food, dress, and all day long activities of GVP. Then what makes GVP so appealing?

To me, it is the avenues of GVP which keep haunting me in a most pleasant way. Whether I am going for Upasana in haste or returning back from college, relaxed; they are always there to see me off and to welcome again.

It is the trees of GVP I miss most as they guard my silence and stand over me to look after like mother.

It is the birds of all varieties which work all day long to build their nest only so as to rest. And they wait for me to sing me that unselfish melody.

Yes, it is that delight of that falling leaf in this autumn which had roused me up to fall in love once again.

It is that softly jogging wind of my campus which heals me whenever it encounters and inspire me to walk more.

And definitely it is all my bosom buddies with whom I often share the pleasant encounters of my eyes.

It is also the joy of strolling in the library, unselectively picking up a book and then losing myself in the realm of some fantasy world.

It is the tea of Pipla or Khadiya or even our kitchen which reinvigorates me to hope again. It is the GVP of my eyes. Come, share yours too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kite Accidents

     India is well-known for the rich circulation of festivals throughout 365 days. Diwali, Holi, Onam, Eid, Christmas, Navratri etc, are so...